16; Considering dropping out to learn TA & FA full time

This is going to be long but would be more than grateful for opinions from you guys :) and I hope here is right place for this haha

I just started 10th grade and abso-fcking-lutely hate this. I have great grades(for very hard work since my memory isn´t best, so staying till 1-2am is normal which I hate a lot. Just repeating one thing 100 times and still can´t remember it...) but just waking up at 6, getting home at 3-4, 1-3h more homework.. Just not for me and for what, honestly??

I just think that school isn´t that useful for me. I would only miss friends(but I kinda think it would still be worth it) history, languages(estonian, english, russian, french and mandarin) which I could study as well from somewhere else.

Everything else isn´t really important to me since I am 100% certain that I want to earn living(at first) with investing in cryptos(and school won´t really help me with that.) and later in life make my own business, product or whatever(I have few quite good ideas too) with the crypto gains. I just want to do things when I want, not when my teacher or whoever says..

Just think how useful it would be if I learned TA and FA 8-9h everyday like I do at school+ active trading and news reading that I just don´t have time for rn.. Then when I turn 18 I could probably move out since I already have quite a nice amount in cryptos currently+ a lot of knowledge about all this. But if I continue school, learn all of above at this rate that I am currently(which is still quite a lot but would definitely want to learn more), I wouldn´t have such a head start when I turn 18 and since when I get 18 I´ll get kicked out..with not enough knowledge in investing I couldn´t live of that long enough and I would have to do something that I never, ever want to do... 9-5 job for let´s say 5-10eur/h. Then AGAIN I would be in same situation...not enough time to learn investing.

I absolutely know that my parents are against it(at first) and 100% saying something like "You´re so young, you have time, just finish your school and then do what you want" which is true but... I don´t want to "push things to next day" and I hate school learning and absolutely love learning about TA and I could plan my time MYSELF and mostly this "when I get 18.." thing above but if I truly have decided I want to do this I might have a chance. My dad has always supported me sooooo much when that thing is actually useful and he knows how much I love working with cryptos and how mature my thinking is(not trying to be egoistic here) and my big decisions aren´t random and very, very thoughtful in every way so maybe... Just maybe this thought/ dream would come reality soon.

I just want your opinions on this. I´m very open to criticism, this might be very dumb idea too because I haven´t had this idea for that long(atleast not this seriously). Thanks and good luck to you all :)

P.S- Someone just please make school for learning cryptos and investing and I would come there in a heart beat haha

submitted by /u/Jarlpoiss
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement