Who wants to build a de-centralized crypto exchange with me?

I have 10 years of development experience and 5 years of trading experience. I was originally building a centralized crypto exchange, with focus on speed to support high-frequency trading. I'm more than halfway done with it, but it seems like a good time to pivot and get ahead of the market by making it de-centralized using state channels. What this means for the end user is that they will not even need to trust the exchange with their coins in order to trade on it.

I'm looking for another developer to become a co-founder. You should have - strong background in C# or C++ - understanding of how trading and exchanges work - enough time that you can dedicate so that we can finish it and launch it in 3-6 months.

submitted by /u/bkminer99
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement