Changelly transactions getting stuck

It's been almost 12 hours since I made my transaction to buy XRP with ETH.. ...still in the "Exchanging" step. After a couple of hours the site informed there were tech problems. Already opened a case and tried to reach them but so far I had no answer rather than the automated response when I opened a support ticket.

Considering the price volatibility for all coins this is unnaceptable. I understand the site can be overloaded with exchange orders but they should be more responsible with other peoples money at stake. At least they could put a threshold on their order throughput if their servers can't handle the orders and definitively have a "return my money" button after certain time so users can decide what to do when our coins are in the limbo..

Is anyone experiencing problems too?

submitted by /u/falafero
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement