Storing large amounts of money?

How would you store large amounts of money in crypto? Would you trust yourself that your systems are secure? Or that you won't lose your private key or your cold wallet? Would you prefer to trust someone else with these?

I started to think about these questions today after I thought I had lost my primary ethereum wallet (fortunately I found my password afteral). It wouldn't have been a huge deal since I only own a few ethers but what if I had my life savings in crypto? For example in the future if some cryptos have stabilized and it's more reliable to store value in there. How are we going to ensure that we don't lose our money?

submitted by /u/avjk
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement