NOOB DAYTRADER IN NEED OF HELP

Hello all! I really want to become a full time daytrader, but I am studying so it will have to be a part time hobby i guess. I need help finding good trading methods, and ways to predict markets. I have a sum of $300 loaded onto Bittrex to begin with, I'll probably increase this investment if I am fairly successful with trading over the next month. I already have a Coinigy account, linked to Bittrex. Is it possible for me to be earning from daytrading with this amount of money? Note that I do have coinigy alerts and charts setup, with me passively observing for most of the day, so I can hop onto a trade whenever the chance arises.

tl;dr - Can anyone point me to some resources which I can use to study/ learn more about TA etc to help me become a successful daytrader, working with $300 to start off with?

submitted by /u/naseemessa
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement