LTC withdrawal issues? anyone?

I transferred a ton of GNT from polo to bittrex because I don't trust that site anymore and it went "ok" in 45min everything was in my wallet on bittrex, but then when I transferred what's left of my LTC from there shit had to happen and even after 5h I still don't even have anything in my "Pending deposits" on bittrex even though polo has it under "completed"... Usually I had no bad experience with polo except that the deposit / withdraw was slow as fuck, but newer this slow... Did anyone else have problems with transferring LTC or is this just some polo bs?

Even though I know the answer but still I want to check before I lose my mind

submitted by /u/mylifeislikeabmw
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement