Newb Question on Trading

Howdy all,

General question that I hope isn't out of place to ask on this sub...

Only been mining few months so actually jumping into the crypto markets has been new experience to me still... And sure it can be great when you see a coin jump 50%, but every day I keep saying to myself "fuck, why didn't I convert to cash".

Money sitting in the bank I don't have to worry about, my investments sitting in the stock market I don't have to worry about unless WWIII breaks out... But crypto markets, coins tank hard for no reason.

So that brings me to my question, am I supposed to be using the USDT after I make trades? I'm just tired of making these slick extra profitable trades then finding myself back at square one few days later due to no fault of my own. Sure I want to hold some coins, but bills would like to be paid with the full profits too.

Thanks for reading and any insights on proper ways to go about locking in the profits without constantly transferring to Coinbase and immediately cashing out.

submitted by /u/CrateMayne
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement