I created a realtime crypto currency website that you guys might be interested in

Here is the link to my site: http://ift.tt/2wT3PMq

Features include: Gives users Realtime updates on price, volume and real time average prices for most cryptocoins

The site is still under development and I plan on expanding to fix all the little bugs and errors in the site but I am working hard on developing the site to include: 1day/7day/1month/6month percentage changes/high-low price ranges, and currently planning on adding many of the exchanges missing from my site currently. Also I plan on evenutally letting user's create accounts and create custom tickers with alerts for each of coins.

Any suggestions/feedback would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/gighalo
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement