I am a recent investor in Crypto and here is my portfolio. Any thoughts/comment and critiques to help a newbie out.

Hello the denizens of /r/CryptoMarkets hope ya'll are having a wonderful day. I am a fairly recent investor in the Crypto space but I have known about crypto currencies since 2015. All my investments are 5-7 year long terms holds. So keeping that in mind here goes nothing. Currently my portfolio stands as follows

  1. ETH bought 4 @ $210 avg ( bought because of hype)

  2. IOTA bought 193.5 MiOTAS @ $0.57 avg ( Bought because I believe in the technology and as far as IoT goes it's a question of when and not if)

  3. Lisk bought 160.5 @ $2.42 avg ( bought because they have a vision which I believe in and the product though unfinished is very interesting)

At this point I have spent $ 1355 out of the $2000 I set aside for this venture. I am looking for investing the rest of the capital I have left into some other long term investment. Are there any recommendations from your side?

Thanks for all your help

submitted by /u/awkwardfalls
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement