Trading on yuan bao? is it possible from NA? anyone on that exchange want to make a profitable trade?

I was wondering if this is at all possible from Canada, I am wanting to use this legitimately, have no problems providing passport etc, but it doesnt seem to be available. Is there any way to do this?

there is a coin that has a low value in north america, but 2x the value on yuan bao. if there is any way possible to send it there, sell it for cny, trade cny back on an exchange to USD, I will gladly share the coin info.

This could be extremely profitable, not sure if this sort of thing is frowned upon here, please let me know and I will delete the post if so.

submitted by /u/Neurotrauma
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement