Trading Bot, Looking For Experienced Traders!

Good Day,

I've been working on a Cryptocurreny trading bot that works with the Bittrex plattform. The goal of the bot is to make automated trades based purely on market signals, removing human emotion, and being able to monitor all coins 24/7 for points of profit making lots of small profitable trades.

Thus far, I have a system in place that records all BTC coin pairs bid price, volume, ask price, 24H high, 24H low, percent volume increased since last tick, percent price increased since last tick every minute. Here's a quick little sample what that data looks like http://ift.tt/2tRHNMx

I've built in a complete data simulator that performs buys and sells based on the algorithms I feed it. It can process 1 hour of simulation in ~1 real life minute per coin. I can process about 4 coin simulations at a time. It goes through and checks every minute and compares it to the market buy and sell signals I have plugged in. I currently have coded in lots of checks I can do such as SMA at whatever interval, price changes, volume changes, changes over time, etc. I can do pretty much anything for buy and sell algo's based on the data I have and most of those things are coded. Here is a sample of what a simulation looks like that I'm running currently http://ift.tt/2uqEZD1 . I am currently running into issues where I am profitable for a while, then I take a huge hit and lose it all. I need better targeting on when to buy, when to sell, and when to take a loss.

Once I have algo's that are profitable a majority of the time, it's as simple as making minor modification to my simulation code and plugging in the Bittrex API calls for buying and selling. My problem is I am not an experienced trader, and I am not entirely sure what to target in my algorithms. I've tried lots of combinations of things but haven't quit gotten it right.

I'm looking for an experienced trader(s) to partner with who could help work with the simulator on getting profitable algorithms in place. Once the simulator algo's are profitable I will share the source code the with this person and we can both earn using this bot together on the understanding that we don't share it our sell it to third parties.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Tacos912
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement