Investing my first 100€, is this the right path?

Hello crypto community,

I'd like to invest my first 100€ in cryptos. Iam a economics student from germany and I read hours about cryptos over the last 2 weeks. I purchased 40€ bitcoins by now, just to see how everythings works. Now I want to invest another 100€ in cryptos. This is what Iam planning to do: Purchase 100€ bitcoin on btc-direct, transfer it over to kraken or bittrex (Iam verified already) and exchange to other currencies. My portfolio as planned: 50€ eth, 30€ ripple, 20€ antshares.

Futhermore I want to buy into the hype of Litecoin today, Iam planning to purchase additional 2 Litecoins.

Does this make sense? Am I missing something?

Please be so kind and help me out here, I dont want to do any mistakes in the beginning. Iam planning to HODL all of them and buy more at the end of each month.

Is this a good strategy for a beginner? And whats the best way to buy BTC? Should I just transfer like 100€ to my kranken account, or should I buy on pages like BTCdirect/Anycoin, only to send the money in BTC to kraken?

submitted by /u/Peevee89
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement