Student loan debt help!

Hi everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I've been researching crypto for the past several months and found it's a very tight knit community with ample support. In saying that, I thought I would reach out and ask for help paying down my student loans.

I graduated 6 years ago, haven't missed a payment, but still have a mountain of debt in front of me. I am asking for any help from the ethereum community in terms of ether donations. I strive for the day where I don't have these hanging over my head! I am willing to send a dm of proof of my outstanding debt.

Again, I appreciate the time in reading this and I sincerely appreciate any donations made.

ETH wallet: 0x403353A02ED3caA5Abdf41701e1356D6c68605E2 http://imgur.com/a/1juY0

submitted by /u/lastraum2112
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement