Cryptalert - Need feedbacks to improve my web tool

Hello,

My name is Martin and I'm a french student passionate about the cryptoworld. When I started to trade cryptocurrencies I searched a tool to set alerts on all the currencies that I followed.

For example if I analysed that I have to sell my Ethereum when he goes over 250$ I wanted to receive something to check datas and choose to sell or not. I didn't find anything to easily do that, that's why I created cryptalert.com.

Cryptalert allows to set alerts on cryptocurrencies. You receive the alert by mail or in your browser with the Chrome Extension (and soon by SMS). It's easy and free 😃

I search feedbacks to improve the tool, here is my mail : martin@cryptalert.com

(I'm sorry for my approximate English)

Martin

submitted by /u/casiram
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement