High Frequency/Algorithmic Crypto Trading For Beginners?

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could point me towards information about, or fill me in on their first hand experience with this website. I am interested in what kind of success people have found. I have a computer science background, however I am new to cryto currencies, I have never bought or sold anything on the crypto markets but it seems like there is money to be made here, furthermore, the idea of devising my own algorithm for trading is exciting. I am looking for useful info on the process of developing my own trading bot. If anyone could point me in the right direction for this that would be greatly appreciated.

Also, being new to this whole cyrpto thing I would appreciate general info on crypto. Like how does blockchain even work? I can't seem to wrap my head around it at the lower level.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/W_S_
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement