Why the price difference for DigiCube (CUBE) at different exchanges?

I'm brand new to crypto currency. I finally decided to get off my ass and figure this game out after I missed the bus on Bitcoin years ago (doh!) and Ethereum last year. Then this latest popularity was what finally got me going. I'm still trying to figure things out here.

World Coin Index shows the last CUBE price on Yobit as $0.537093. However, on Coin Market Cap it shows that CUBE is trading at $0.000064 on Cryptopia and $0.000054 on CoinExchange. What's with the value difference? Isn't the market price the market price everywhere? Can I just buy CUBE on Cryptopia and CoinExchange and then sell it for a profit on Yobit?

submitted by /u/ega278
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement