Launched CoinFindr - need feedback

Hi guys, I've been working on a new website for the last few days, which I finally put online today. It is called CoinFindr and it basically is another cryptocurrency database, like CMC. My goal is to make researching coins faster and easier for all of us.

I know that there are still some bugs in this early stage, but I'd really like to hear your honest feedback about it.

Since I added a blog to the website, I'm also looking for some crypto experts who would like to create some content.

Things I'd like to add/change/fix in the future: - Fix bugs - Improve design (adding currency logos, better animations,...) - Improve user experience in general (researching should be easy) - Adding more exchanges with in-depth reviews (currently they are rated just on my experience and experience of some friends) - Become independent of other platforms (currently data is pulled in from CMC and CryptoCompare)(long-term) - Add more features (long-term)

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/swebe3qn
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement