The Sad State of Exchanges

No matter where I look every exchange seems to have:

Support problems (unanswered tickets for days) Withdrawal problems (have to wait a long time for withdrawals) Verification delays (wait a long time to get "verified")

Am I the only person who notices this? I've switched so many exchanges. The ones that have the best customer service and overall service are the ones that close up in a few months.

The ones that remain are the worst businesses ever. So how can we expect mass adoption from the un-crypto? Personally, I'm super frustrated. I've been looking to deposit and buy ETH and Ripple for more than a month.

And neither have happened.

submitted by /u/capitalifelendinginc
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement