And I wonder why.

I was born 1969, peaceful worlds with meadows .. the Poets with their poems got over me. It had some great effects on me to be Good in the future. Now i fucking don't dare to open a newspaper... News about war and block chain on the rise. I will soon start a VEDACOIN and use sanskrit as the software before Quantum Core or DNA based hyped coin are released. I want some talented Indias with great Knowledge in Sanskrit, make a Processor based on it and i know its the processor(CPU) is behind all .. Microsoft, Macrosoft (will soon released), NYC, BTC, ETH, PETS, ANTS, etc etc. Dont think about 1000X profit in a week out of thin airs, This world needs Equality for the 50 Millions childs in this Universe who are half starved.

submitted by /u/xtac4u22
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement