Portfolio Diversity Suggestions for Long Term

Hey everyone, I've decided that instead of wasting money on bullshit overspending every month I'm going to take about $125/wk out of my paychecks and put that into some CryptoCurrencies.

I also plan on throwing in $500 to get my portfolio started. I'm not looking to do any day trading or anything like that, so I'm looking for some good portfolio options with a 6+ month time frame (I understand calling 6 months long term is laughable but seems like an eternity in cryptos from what I've seen! And 6 months is a timeline I'm comfortable with this experimental method of saving money, lol)

A few coins that I've seen that I like so far outside of BTC/ETH/LTC are STEEM, XEM, and GOLEM. I also like the concept of SIA but I'm not sure if I see long term growth on it because I'm not sure about the mass appeal of the service, or the profitability for hosts.

Looking for some opinions on if I should just stick to ETH/BTC/LTC or have my investment within 10 or so coins and what % of my portfolio should be in each. I kind of like the idea of spreading it out to multiple coins for a greater chance of one taking off massively, but I'm not sure.

Would like to also get some opinions on whether it may be better to set up an automatic daily buy vs weekly with how volatile the market can be!

submitted by /u/Apwek
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement