Another noob question re trading

Looking to start trading some of the smaller alts to get a feel of it. At some point I'd like to take money out of my underperforming stocks, but for now I have limited cash available.

What coins would you recommend for someone like me? Not long term investment coins, ones that will help me to understand pump and dumps, whale behavior, candle reading, fib lines etc.

Also if you care to share which apps/sites you like to use for notifications on price changes.

I've done a fair bit of reading and youtubing, but I think it's time to dive in and get my hands dirty, with just a wee bit of money so I don't lose my shit if it all goes tits up.

submitted by /u/mdeleo1
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement