Please critique my portfolio for long term HODLing

I want to invest 75k€ until end of July and another 25k€ until end of December into crypto currency asset class.

My objective is to maximize expected return on investment.

My time horizon is preferably 7-15 years, max. 30 years.

Exit strategy is to cash out up to 50% of the holdings into traditional stock/bond mix (provided holdings are >0).

This is my target allocation that I plan to reach until the end of year 2017:

40% ETH 30% BTC 5% LTC 5% XMR

2% DASH 2% ICN 2% BTS 2% GNT 2% SC 2% MAID 2% SYS 2% FCT 2% LKK 2% MCO*

80% allocated ETH/BTC/LTC/XMR is my current best guess for the core part that should be relatively "safe" for long term holding.

The remaining 20% is allocated into interesting projects that I like and expect to have exploding potential.

*MCO (Monaco card) token is either a scam or at least poor long term investment vehicle but it was interesting experiment to participate in the ICO for the first time.

Please critique my strategy and let me know if you have other suggestions for tokens and coins to invest in for long term.

submitted by /u/CokeAndSushi
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement