Ether bears, what are your opinions on the value and outlook of Ethereum?

This is hopefully a no-flame zone. Everyone on this sub is here to make money, not hold allegiance or exhibit religious fanaticism towards a coin.

I'm an ETH and BTC hodler (in that order by percentage), although a small percentage of my crypto holdings are actively traded on exchanges.

I am aware of many of BTC's strengths and its shortcomings. However, having spent too much time in /r/ethtrader has quite frankly had a short-circuit effect on the rational processes of my brain. I am personally high on ETH but would very much welcome opinions from ETH bears, especially why you think it is either overvalued or doesn't have much room to grow.

submitted by /u/oarabbus
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement