LTC vs ETH?

Hi All,

As the USAF approaches, I have almost completely gotten out of BTC... for my own reasons (I bet you can guess the why, but that's not the purpose of this post). Currently, I'm sitting at:

  • 32.47% ETH
  • 23.54% GNT
  • 31.91% LTC
  • 5.31% BTC
  • 4.81% SC
  • <2% ripple, and some silver

My question here, is what is YOUR OPINION on the future of ETH vs LTC? Personally, I see them both having a good value proposition, and being useful in different ways. ETH's contract-based infrastructure strikes me as incredibly disruptive, and as a rule, I like well thought out disruptive endeavors. LTC strikes me as a better, faster BTC with a lower market cap, and more consolidated development.

In any event, I'm looking for other thoughts on ETH vs LTC as the bigger parts of my portfolio. I have a hunch that LTC is gonna pump here as the USAF comes around, so I'm tempted to go all in on LTC, but I can't get past the utility of ETH as a bigger future currency.

So... thoughts? Comments? Smart Remarks? Just trying to start a conversation here =)

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Firstnameno
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement