ETC for long term hold?

Hi,

I'm fairly new to crypto and I'm really excited about the tech and especially the philosophy. I've invested some money in it and I'll be a long term holder. That being said, I'd like to ask you for an advice.

A while back I bought some ETC. I thought "ETH looks really good and ETC is the OG version so why not get some of that too" and I've also read somewhere (but no idea where) that ETC is in some ways better then ETH.

Recently I stumbled upon this thread and thought to myself "well this ETC doesn't sound like a thing I want to be part of" but I don't want to base my decision just on this (and few others) thread.

What are your 2 cents on ETC? Do you find it as good long term investment and are there any advantages over ETH? And if you know about any, could you post me links that could educate me more on this matter?

My current diversification is: BTC 32%, ETH 50%, ETC 13%, LTC 5%.

Also, I think LTC looks really good and I'm thinking of changing the ETC to LTC. Any thoughts on that?

Any replies much appreciated, thanks.

submitted by /u/howa003
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement