Simplex epic fail

My payment request has been rejected beacuse guess what, bitcoin price increased significantly. A significant change in price is always expected from volatile currencies, I don't understand why this comes as a surprise. The price could have gone the other way round also and I'm sure in that case my payment would have gone through. Also despite paying using a debit card and sending the documents in time simplex took long to process my payment (I am a returning customer, fyi). A company like simplex should ideally make things easier not look for marginal profits from genuine customers.

Please share your experience with these dushbags.

submitted by /u/Saurabhbansal123
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement