Where should I start? I have been following Crypto for months. I can afford to quit my job and focus on School/Day Trading.

I feel like I can potentially make more Day Trading and focusing on School than working at my current job.

I keep saying I should invest in certain things and they skyrocket such as IOTA, ETC and obviously BTC.

I know for a fact if I put even a little money I could be making so much more.

What is some advice for starting out? I was thinking of using GDAX. Is there something better with lower transaction fees?

What is the best website for buying BTC/ETH then exchanging it and becoming a day trader with the lowest transaction fees?

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

submitted by /u/D2_booster
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement