Using non traditional ways of determining long term success of a coin...

I feel like today it hit me like a bolt of lightening that decentralized currency is the way of the future. I feel like it's the early to mid 90s with the internet and we are still in the early adoption phase. Here is the problem...I am not a programmer or IT guy. I however understand that crypto whether it be centralized or decentralized is going to be the way we do business.

So I am trying to figure out some ways to support and invest. There are various companies and apps that list a few currencies that they feel have potential such as coinbase, Coinseed, etc... What if I just invest the same percentage in all of those coins that companies list as the most likely to be successful? ... Has anyone had luck with doing this?

submitted by /u/pleeplious
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement