Using electrum to access bitcoin gold without coinomi?

My goal is to shapeshift bitcoin gold into another crypto.

Prior to the fork, there was bitcoin in my electrum wallet. It's not there anymore since I moved it recently, but that shouldn't matter.

Every tutorial I have seen recommends using Coinomi and an android phone, or Coinomi and an emulator, or a Trezor to gain access to bitcoin gold.

I don't have any of these and am not interested in running anything like "andy" to emulate coinomi on my machine.

What options do I have? If someone has posted a guide please link as that would be great. I've searched everywhere and I'm not seeing anything useful.

submitted by /u/GonadusTwistus
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement