Our GAINS in US dollar don’t mean a thing?

Made this thread a few hours ago to get a better understanding of my portfolio http://ift.tt/2BxQ3AS after a few talks I’ve come to the conclusion that the gains in my portfolio in US dollar my local currency don’t mean a thing unless I sell my coin/token for US dollar. Now the problem with that is on trading platforms there with the exception of a few like IOTA there isn’t many. insert coin here/USD markets. So you will likely be trading your x1000 coin for bitcoin which you may have only did x60 in gains. Which could of did x100 if you had just left it in bitcoin. Now when you sell that alt you are at a lost unless you sell that alt to someone for USD

submitted by /u/riceandcabbage
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement