How/when to get in now with a bigger investment?

So right now im holding some alts (XRP, LTX and IOTA) and a few BTC. I'm looking for the longer term value of the coins, but im not sure how to get in now with a bigger investment.

So I also believe that something will happen on the weekend and I'm not sure if and how to get in. Should I invest before the weekend, trade to alts and wait for it to blow over or should I get in on Monday or Tuesday, when BTC may already dropped? I read about a big number of unapproved transactions, how long could it take to get my transaction through? My goal is to get the alts as quickly as possible without losing that much in the process. I will also diversify to many different altcoins, I'm just not 100% sure on how to split them and what alts I will take.

I'm still pretty new to Cryptos and am tryying to understand all the aspects, i would appreciate all help :)

submitted by /u/beatpeet42
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement