What market/exhange to start with?

Hello,

I've become pretty interested in crypto lately and decided I'm going in with capital I can lose. I've registered in numerous exchanges and am still in the waiting period of verifications.

Now, which one would be the best to start going from fiat to BTC/ETH? I have around 1k$ (or similar sum in eur) and am based in EU.

So far I'm deciding between Coinbase (but it has lots of horror stories, though it seems the largest),

Bitstamp (not that much info to be read, seems it has both positive and negative reviews, as they being overly anal about various verifications)

and Lykke (seems best - no fees, direct deposit to usd/eur using actual rate, but the market is only 100k compared to millions of the previous two)

I realize they are probably all risky to a degree, but still some opinions of actual experienced users would be great.

submitted by /u/CzechMe
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement