The Interconnection Problem - Which platform is best situated to solve it?

Also posted this on /r/CryptoCurrency - here (where I misspelt the title!) as I'm after a wide range of opinions.

Seems to me that the next big crypto rise will be the blockchain that manages to address the interconnection problem (i.e. a chain that will allow for the exchange information between different blockchains). The crypto that manages to solve this and gain widespread adoption will blast right past our moon to planet moon Endor!

From my research I've come across several platforms that are attempting to address this:

  • Blocknet
  • ARK
  • Polkadot
  • Cosmos
  • ICON
  • Wanchain
  • Aion

Obviously some fierce competition. Anyone have any thoughts on which of these platform(s) are most likely to succeed in this space? Why? Also do you know of any other contenders that I haven't listed here?

submitted by /u/Big_Witch
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement