Moral objections VS profit

Guys, have you ever traded something you don't believe in or that you have moral objections to?

For me, personally, I'm conflicted about Powerledger (POWR). I'm sure there's great upside potential, but on the other hand, it's all about this sustainable development nonsense, and some people on the team seem like SJWs.

I'm all for innovation and renewable energy and all that, but to me, it's obvious that the UN's sustainable development movement is more about monopolizing and rationing energy production than it is about actually improving it.

Knowing the absolute carnage "sustainable development" has caused in Sub-Saharan Africa, the eugenics history of environmental conservationism, and the downright evil people running all these "sustainable" UN NGOs, it's just not something I can stand behind.

I've heard of people divesting from Ripple for similar objections.

What do you guys do? Divest or go for profit, always?

submitted by /u/chadchaddingtonIV
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement