Should I become an LLC or S-Corp for Day Trading Crypto

I was wondering if anyone who is based out of the USA if you have become an LLC or an S-Corp to take advantage of tax breaks that come with these and also to keep your personal account separate from your BTC accounts. A lot of the CPAs that I know don't know anything about crypto or say that it's really bad and I should stay away, but I want to stick with it. These people are unknowledgeable about it, and I really think they don't understand it.

So should I become an LLC to protect myself, or should I just say to these CPAs that I just want to day trade so maybe they will understand it a little better because that is what it closely emulates? Just wanted some input...

submitted by /u/DeadWeight85
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement