How many forks or new coins have there been since late 2013 that are worth looking at and how do I get all of them from my long-held BTC?

Please excuse my newbie question but I bought a tiny amount a long time ago... Just hodl and forget. I control the keys. Now looking into trading. I'm trying to understand which if any of these other coins I should separate from my BTC prior to moving any to an exchange to trade for BTC or vice versa. If I understand correctly, this is something I should do before moving any BTC to an exchange to trade. Is this correct? I think I understand how to get Bitcoin Cash. Will it be basically the same process for all of them?

submitted by /u/wtfalicious
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement