Halp! Plis! ;-; (Advice, Serious)

Hey guys.

I'm a medical student. And I had some money and I invested most in Bitcoin. And some in Monero.

Over time. I'm managed to accumulate ~0.5 BTC.

Which is just a tiny bit more than I had invested.

But over the past day at this BTC fall and rise in XMR, I an opportunity to go all out for Monero.

But there was a fall and I consequently lost, 0.06 BTC. Which might seem very little, but it's a lot to me.

So I just wanted some advice and opinions from people who are more adept at this.

  • Do I continue to hold Monero, and hope it goes up?

  • Or do I wait a while a transfer said amount to BTC in view of the upcoming CME investments starting?

  • Do I convert all Monero to Bitcoin straightaway?

I converted my BTC to Monero because I really like the ideology and the community, vis a vis the Bitcoin community. And also because I believe the upcoming S2X fork will really marr the chain technology and the media image of Bitcoin

Advice is most welcome.

Cannot thank you enough!

submitted by /u/deftripping
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement