BIG NEWS FOR CHAINLINK

Hi guys! I am new to this crypto world after making an investment in Chainlink due to a friend who works with SWIFT. I got an email from this friend. I do not know them all that well as we met at functions with our children's day Care. My Daughter and hers get on so well that one day she talked me into investing in the Chainlink public sale. She works with a company called SWIFT. So i thought I would have a gamble. Today I got a very cryptic email and was wondering if the community here might know what to be expecting? I am not close enough to phone her up and find out what she meant. She wrote me an email telling me to try and up my position with Chainlink as soon as I get home because there is big news about to be released. Does anyone know what this big news might be? Is there anything that us Chainlink contributors should be expecting to happen or is there any news anyone else has heard? I have spent the past hour looking through Reddit but can not find anything and am starting to feel a bit special, Like i have some sort of insider knowledge. Oh how good would that be. Lucky me!> No, I doubt that is the case, but it must be something exciting or she i do not think is the type of person to send me an email in middle of day telling me to buy more of this currency. Not many mothers would encourage others to spend money they hardly know unless it is something special. I am very impatient so if anyone can tell me any information they have to what this news could entail, I would really appreciate. Otherwise I will not get Dinner on in time for my family due to checking here every 5 minutes. I have never been so excited before about spending money YAY!. Fingers crossed something juicy is happening that will make me some money to get my hair done. I would say for my hubby to retire but I don't think I could handle him around the house all day. Thanks in advance for any info!

submitted by /u/CryptoHistoryRipeats
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement