Better/Best Alts to HODL w/ your BTC

As I’ve recently got into buying cryptocurrencies (early August 2017), redirecting my investment money from hard assets like gold and silver, mostly silver bullion..., I started off buying 6 different coins, BTC, the ETH, LTC, XMR, NEO, and ARK. Then I moved everything into BTC, ETH, and XRP. Now with the BTG fork, I moved all ETH and XRP into BTC, trying to max on 1:1 free coin, leaving it there for more free coin on BX2 fork. All the while ive bought and traded coin around, I’ve been adding and buying primarily BTC. Now I’m 100% BTC. Shouldn’t I have break this up to reflect the market ownership of the respective top say 5 coins? I’m not really wanting to do day trading yet, but would like to know I could invest into a small handful, Day 30% of what I have now and place into 3 other alts that have good track records and show promise of growth. What would you think these are?: ETH, XRP, XMR? Or ETH, BCH, LTC? Or fill in the blank, maybe stretch it to 4 or 5 other top Alts?

submitted by /u/Data_Geek
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement