Would this be a good token? Good idea?

I'd like to raise some money for the cryptocurrency marketplace I am launching. I want to avoid ICO/security stuff for legal reasons.

So instead I'd like to do utility tokens for premium seller accounts.

Normally, a premium seller account would be $10/month for a ton of additional features.

That means each premium seller would pay me $120/year, and the price could easily go up.

I may even have a listing fee per product listed like eBay and Etsy do. These could be waived for those with these utility tokens, so the biggest sellers who list thousands of products and definently have a premium seller account would be willing to pay a good amount for the utility token as it'll save them a bunch of money. Additionally they could rent the utilities/services associated with the token for a specific set of time. (1 month, year etc)

This gives the coins value and makes them potentially a good investment, so I could possibly sell a few of them to raise funds to further develop my marketplace.

My goal would be to raise around $100,000 in value with this utility token.

submitted by /u/Vespco
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement