Kraken is a horrible nightmare to use, what alternative for European customers?

Hi,

Kraken has become an absolute nightmare to trade with, orders getting front run, orders "maybe executed, maybe not", orders that can't be cancelled, limit orders that just sit there for a while in a rising market, just sitting there for the limit to be passed I guess, and so on.

And I'm not a big trader either, I just do an order here and there once or twice a month.

And this has been going on for months, there server upgrade that was to be done shortly hasn't occured either, and so on.

They wan't absolutely to destroy their business, it seems.

You guessed it, I'm fed up with them. So I'm looking for a good alternative. I'm located in Europe, so I'd need SEPA transfers (that execute quickly). Any suggestions?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/taipalag
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement