Let's build something together!

Hey there!

Have you been doing well with your crypto investments? Awesome! I was wondering if you would be interested in building something great with me.

I'm a developer who's really into AI, biotech, and cryptocurrencies, and I'd love to work on something with you. You probably have some interesting ideas that you would like to share!

We can have a quick chat over skype, or whatever works best for you.

I'm in Portugal, about to finish my bachelors in computer science, and I've been working as a freelance developer for over 5 years. I'm running low on work (slow clients) and I could really use some more in order to keep meeting my saving up targets so I can move in with my girlfriend next summer, at lisbon. She's stuck over there in med school.

Thank you for reading this!

submitted by /u/anotherseemann
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement