Help I need an adult

I am an adult the title is a joke, but seriously, I need fucking help. I'm looking for someone who can help a noob along to achieve some simple goals. I've been interested in the cryptocurrency sphere for a long time but have never known anything about it. Over the past week or so I've finally decided to take action and start getting into it, because I don't want this to be something that I look back on in 20 years and regret not investing in. Not only did I know nothing about how it works, but I know next to nothing about computer science or economics. Trying to get into this has been a daunting challenge. I've been doing a lot of reading and a bit of YouTube video watching, and so far I have managed to learn some of the basics of how cryptocurrencies work, what mining is, etc. However my head is starting to spin and I am at the point where I feel like the more I continue reading about it, the more confused I get. I'm having a hard time finding the answers because I haven't found any good sources of information that don't already require a working understanding of how to do this kind of thing.

What I've managed to do so far: -Buy a small amount of BTC, ETH, and LTC on Coinbase

What I want to do next: -Buy BCH, Zcoin, and a few other altcoins -Have confidence that I am storing my coins in a safe way -Become comfortable with moving coins around and making transactions

I just downloaded the Exodus exchange program, but havn't figured out how to do anything with it. When I look at their instruction pages I don't even fully understand it. I feel like I'm stuck and I could use someone to give me an "explain to me like I'm 5" kind of thing to help me reach my first goals listed above. Thanks for reading, and sorry if this is a shitpost.

submitted by /u/Graylien_Alien
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement