Every single exchange has howwible customer support !?!?

Has anyoneelse noticed that every single coin exchange out there has the absolute WORST Customer Support in the world ?

BitTrex recently had major issues causing me to lose $20 .. Sent support an e-mail two days ago. No reply at all.

Sent Kraken an e-mail WEEKS ago about Security concerns. No reply at All.

I was mining using NiceHash with a BitThumb (Pretty sure that was it. I was pissed and deleted the user/pass from my Password Manager) has locked me out of my account. Ever time I click reset password I get no e-mails. However when I wrote support I got an instant automated message. However never a reply to my message sent over a week ago.

I had $20-$25 mined with NiceHash using their BC address. now entirely lost funds because I can't get in that account so I stopped using that address.

I did't expect iceHash to be abe to do much but emails them about the situation and absolutely no reply.

I am absolutely appalled by all this. Leaves me wanting to use services just like ShapeShift.Io ... But I like the idea of day trading not intermediate trades. Howeer I might just end up going that route and stop all same day trading.

Does anyone ellse have THis MANY issues with Customer Support ?

There is a new coin in IPO Stage but my memory is horrible I would have to do some research to figure out the name. Their core goal is to bypass these issues and the need for exchanges. Sort of like ShapeShift.io however they want to include the local fiat for each country as well - al done by BlockChain. Their white paper was interesting.

These exchanges are maing stupid amounts of money. The fact they can''t spend aother $50,000 a month to have INSTANT customer support just blows my mind. They have trading volume in the Billions daily.

This alone is stopping a ton of people from buying in I bet. Atleast CoinBase has reasonably shitty customer support.

submitted by /u/vaper1978
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement