Beware of GEMINI, something is going on there

So yesterday I sent a $1000 USD wire to Gemini.

Shortly after it was initiated, I received an automated message from their customer support saying that they received the transfer but because they don't recognize the account owner (me, wtf) they are declining it, but taking a $20 USD skim off the top of it and I'm also out $50 on the wire fee. Every single detail I submitted at the time of initiating the transfer is 100% correct with no mistakes and no typos.

Called my bank instantly, and verified every single detail I submitted was correct.

Have submitted at least 4 or 5 emails now over a 30 hour period and haven't even gotten a courtesy response from a single one of them

I know Gemini had a reputation of being trustworthy and having awesome support but something very bad is going on there now.

Beware -- something very fishy is going on at GEMINI and it stinks. They're actively looking for excuses to decline deposits right now, maybe due to BTC volatility, and are stealing money off the top of failed deposits which are being declined for no reason.

submitted by /u/ice-minus
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement