Any full time trader in here?

Hi all, I’m gonna graduate soon, and with graduation comes the need to find an actual job.

I’ve started reading about cryptos a few weeks back, and I’m completely blown away by the whole space. I feel like there is so much opportunities, this thing literally smells of the future.

Is anybody a full time crypto trader here ? Can you actually make a descent living off trading?

I’ve just realized I could spend 10 hours a day reading about cryptos (tech and news) and trading it, enjoying it, if I make nice money in the process. How does such a career choice sound to you ?

Cheers

Ps: I now this thread is totally personal but maybe it could help some other guys too.

submitted by /u/Jerr-y
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement