$10K/1-Year Crypto Experiment: 4-Month Check In

It's been 4 months since I took the crypto plunge which was an experiment to see if I could boost my family's savings for our big move from France to Canada. My hope was to double my investment in a year.

It's interesting to look back at that list of top suggested cryptos by the community. At the time, I knew nothing about any of them. Today, the only one I remain invested in is Lisk.

What's particularly interesting about that original thread is that not a single person recommended Antshares, which I somehow came across on my own when it was around $6, and ended up being the main driver of my profits. Today, it's perhaps the only project I'm a 100% believer in.

Currently, I'm heavily invested in NEO/GAS and OMG, with smaller positions in Lisk, WTC, ZEN, BNB, and BTS. I joined a slack group of 60 other alt enthusiasts and I get the majority of my info, advice, strategy from them. I still sometimes browse reddit for the rare post or comment of substance.

At one point I did hit my goal of $10k profit and am currently hovering not too far below that. My revised goal is $100k profit before the end of the 12 months.

I'm still largely clueless about crypto. I have too much going on with family and career to devote my time anything beyond a superficial tracking of the market. For that reason, I'm going to keep this report light and end right here.

submitted by /u/devilsadvocado
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement