Survey for a class I am currently taking to improve cryptomarket price tracking. Would really value your input!

If you have invested in cryptocurrencies or trade cryptocurrencies, I would very much appreciate it if you took a look at my survey (it takes like 2 minutes)

I am currently enrolled in a course that concerns Human-Computer Interaction. I am trying to offer recommendations in making it easier to track prices across multiple different currencies at different points in time relative to each other. Your survey input would be greatly valued in my work this semester.

http://ift.tt/2f5KnFl

(The token at the end of the survey is specific to the course I am taking in for participation credit)

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Far_East_Beast
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement