Newbie: I created an investment strategy. Opinions and hints are welcome.

I've taken my first steps into the cryptocurrency markets. I have never done any trading. For the past two weeks I have been reading up and trying to learn the mechanics and terminology.

I bought BTC in for 1.500€ before the dip (at 3.600€) and managed to bring down the average price to 3000€. It was mostly beginner´s luck though and I'm in it for the long term. I put together an investment strategy to which I want to stick.

Could you please validate this strategy and give any hints?

  • Started with 1500 €
    • BTC: 70%
    • ETH: 30%
  • Ramp up investment to 5000€
    • Twice monthly add 250€
      • Up to 4000€
        • BTC: 50-70%
        • ETH: 30-50%
      • Between 4000€ - 5000€
        • BTC: 50-60%
        • ETH: 30-40%
        • Alt coins: 10-20%
  • After having invested a total of 5000€:
    • If market goes up:
      • Until investment is recuperated:
        • Whenever increase is 20%: sell 10% of the increase and convert to fiat
      • After recuperating investment:
        • Whenever increase is 50%: sell 10% of the increase and convert to fiat
    • If market goes down:
      • When obvious dips and peaks and I'm confident I can spot them:
        • Sell and buy dip
      • Otherwise: HODL
  • Reevaluate strategy every 3 months
submitted by /u/Bertengele
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement