Best altcoin choises?

Recently I got myself interested in altcoins. Now I have been researching a lot of them. Now I came to the following conclusion. Almost every altcoin has a number of followers believing in that particuliar coin. We all know that not every single one of these altcoins will be a succes and will even excist the next year. Literely 90% of the community's are believing that their coin is going to be huge. As a new investor into cryptocurrency I am seeking for advice on how to make your own opinion and invest directions, filtering the " gold rush believers " as I believe atleast 70 to 80% of the altcoins won't be here anymore in the next 5 years.

submitted by /u/CuntsAndBluntss
[link] [comments]

Read More

Popular posts from this blog

World Economic Forum Bitcoin Discussions Validate the Movement